Tuesday 21 November 2017

It's all about Korea and snow

Annyeong people...

Hello hello hello.
Yesterday marked Seoul very first snow for this year. Cheotnun ( 첫눈 ). Some of my friend who were in Korea right Now, I envy you! Kak Lely, Wenie, Amanda... I envy you. Hukkk~

The beauty of snow is enchanting, exciting and intriguing



Just a throwback picture of Prof Zila


I remember the moment when I touched the falling snow from the sky. Oh my its wonderful. I seriously thought it was some sort of dust or something flying across the air. Until my friend Prof Zila scream snow! snow! And we were at Namdaemun Market that morning. What a heavenly moment to be remembered.


We're both so excited we ignored the rest of local people looking and judging but most of them just decided to ignore Zila and I. How funny.

She never stop posing... πŸ˜‚


We were screaming and jumping I even want to rolling on the floor but no worries I didn't even do it.

It was my first snowfall experience ever although yesterday I already went to Yongpyong Ski Resort and experienced so much snow. However it wasn't the one falling from the sky. But still, its thicker and cold because we went todragon peak using cable car and it was like freakin up high and even colder with the wind are even greater. I remember we're struggling and shaking our hand like crazy and so many pictures are failed to be taken due to excessive shake.

But still, its exciting. The view of Dragon Peak is beyond priceless. Moreover both of us went there when Goblin was still hot and newly aired. Such a perfect timing and guess what even Gongyoo poster was there. Awww...


Not much of a tourist this time in this area but plenty of guys and girls who playing the snow boarding and ski at the other side of this area.

Breathtaking~

SUBHANALLAH



From morning until late evening the snow kept coming and kept falling beautifully and in some area it turned out a bit heavy. Ahhhhh I am super duper excited and even giggling now while typing this entry. That's how big my ♥ toward snow. Lol

Even car covered with snow view making me go crazy...lol


I screamed seleji seleji like crazy maniac and my friend almost give up for super cold weather. Our finger froze and we barely even felt our hand. That's the coolest thing being in cold weather. Ahaha...and I love cold weather.

Ahhh the memory.
Ahhh how I missed it.
The smell of snow...
The beauty of snow...
The cold air due to snow...
The dangerous but still exciting black ice also because of snow...
The moment when it falls softly like a cute little flakes...aww

μΆ”μ›Œ 날씨 λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ’‹λ‹€ ♥

I missed Korea.


26 comments:

  1. Wow cantiknyeee teringin nak pegi.. Bile la dapat pegi sini..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnya dapat rasa main salji. Seronok dan cantik pemandangan tu. Bila lah Qiss nak sampai sini kan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rezeki Allah untuk saya merasa sa sampai... InsyaAllah rezeki Qiss nanti. ♥

      Delete
  3. Wow..amazing scenery, i want to go to Korea too...Bestnya Salji.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its indeed amazing. Breathtaking and beautiful...I want to experience it every year

      Delete
  4. salji... salji... salji... dimana-mana.... bestnya... bila la dapat pergi tempat2 mcam nie time musim salji...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Semua gambar nampak penuh dengan salji. Putih je. Nampak macam lembut gila salji tu. Teringin jugak nak merasa one day huhuh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lembut sangat awak...tak terkata keindahan Allah punya ciptaan

      Delete
  6. bestnye..bole luncur ais ni.. ehehehe.. teringin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. black ice jangan pijak..... jatuh terjelepuk kang

      Delete
  7. Is must be so cool during winter. I seldom plan trip during winter as I scare cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss winter as well especially when malaysia is so so hot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never been to Korea. What more experiencing snow! Hopefully will get such opportunity someday. Nice pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah someday you will but I think kan other country lagi best kot

      Delete
  10. Bestnya dapar bercuti musim sejuk kat Korea hehehe tapi tak dapat bayk buat aktiviti lah sebab terbatas tapi main salji bestnya....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terasa nk gi musim winter tapi tak dpt jalan banyaklah sb sejuk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really exciting! I wish 1 day I will travel to Korea and feel the snow itself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bestnya kalau dapat travel ke korea. Tengok gambar dulu...wish will be day one day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. seronok adapengalaman mcm ni. akk xdpt rasa lg

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow syoknyaaaa~~~ the closest i get to snow was when i went to Japan. tapi you punya macam lagi best!

    YourFinanceDoctor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you pergi japan kat mana and bila??? i rasa hokkaido jauh lagi cantek. ehhehe

      Delete