Saturday 12 May 2018

Carbonara ♥

Salam alayk♥

Lately I crave for carbonara so so so so much...nyummmm. Dunno why it feels like sudden craving but naaah my tummy always have that crave. lol

I wonder when I got pregnant what kind of act I will do....lol. Poor husband.




The pictures included above is the carbonara I did back then ( last year Ramadhan ) and I remember putting an egg as well to thicken the gravy.

It was so yummmyyy....and I ate with malay style which is adding sambal cili kicap ( the one for bihoon soup ) and it was very yummy.

How to say muak in english?

But adding sambal kicap is making the journey of eating become less muak. ahaha...you know sometimes carbonara with taste of milk, cream and mushroom can be a bit muak.


How to say muak? aihhhh...


So....what type of spagethi you guys like to eat?





~Mokomira

1 comment:

  1. Ana selalu buat sphagethi goreng ala aglio olio tu je. Senang sikit. Tp anak ana prefer carbonara. Muak2 pun selesai jugaa.

    ReplyDelete