Monday 7 October 2019

[ MOVIE ] The Odd Family : Zombie On Sale

Hello people.

Previously the most popular zombie when it comes to the land of kimchi/kpop will always be Train To Busan. Who doesn't love that Gong Yoo movie. Epic one!

And yes it still Train To Busan until now iny opinion.... Eventhough they tried to make another zombie movie but using joseon era by title Rampant ( handsome Janghyuk as hero....come on!) , nothing can still beat Train To Busan.

However.... Today me and my husband are sitting down after dinner, watching TVN movies title The Odd Family : Zombie on sale.  Or in korean language 기묘한 가족 ( gimyohan kajuk )



At first the title itself didnt attract me but while I was nursing my little twins, I could hear my husband kept on laughing. He claimed the scene are too funny. Its a movie about a family, an odd one of course. They accidentally met one zombie and to make long story short, their father got bitten by it. Terrified on how it will make their father become a zombie too, somehow it didn't. In fact, their father become younger, youthful vibe and strongly active.



This bizarre condition lead them to make profit from it as the village people also wanted to look young etc. They named the zombie Park Jjongbi. In order to look young and radiant, the village people need to let Jjongbi bite them. And when they thought everything is going with the flow, the village people somehow turning into zombie itself and chaos happpened.



Trailer.


The movie kinda remind me of Warm Bodies if you have watch it you might agree with me. But its fine with me because warm bodies also my jam and favorite. Probably because of the soft hearted jjongbi and not forget to mention he is good looking. Plus, the theme is family and sibling bonding when you find different characteristic in everyone starting from oldest brother and his wife, second brother and youngest sister. Its Its hilarious yet so comedic .

If you are looking for simple funny and entertaining movie, I suggest you guys to watch this. Its hella funny I was laughing so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment