Sunday 29 March 2020

A letter to dear self : Thank you for keep holding on

When I was a child....I used to have this thinking that when I grow up, I want to become an astraunut.

Yeah...thanks to tons of space-type movie such as 'spaxe above and beyond, X-Files, startrek, starwars and much more that sometimes I even dreamed of it.

As the time pass by, I grow up and my ambition has ton down a bit. No more astraunut, just a pilot.

And I worked hard for it. Eventhough I still not becoming one, but I already make progress. Work hard matters and result will follows.

Now, I am quite old already. Surpassing 30++ is an old number for me but my ambition still there. I still want to become a pilot. I know, it may be too late but it is possible. Allah knows and Allah can make it happens.

Did I spend my time regretting over this? Nope.
Should I just go for other ambition? Nope.

I still love my dream to become a pilot and a writer. Just that.

If Allah wills, Allah will show me the way.

Thank you dear self, for keep holding on.



No comments:

Post a Comment