Monday 10 December 2018

Allah plan is always better




Salam ♥

Today, I was supposed to have my regular blood test checkup for my bsp diabetes ( while pregnancy a.k.a gdm ) and I arrived at the clinic quite early.

Its because last night my husband went to his company party so I slept over at my friend house to chit chat etc and he fetch me early in the morning before drop me to the clinic. It was too early but nevermind, I don't mind waiting.

Sadly and unlucky today ( Tuesday ) wasn't supposed to be a blood test day as the system have change from tue/thur to mon/wed. Hence the nurse apologized and ask if I can change to tomorrow and again, I don't mind and not even feel annoyed or mad. I seriously feel ok with that. Alhamdulillah.

Then , since I already fast and forbid myself from eat and drink since 10pm previous night, I was so hungry so I decided to go for breakfast in front clinic (lorry stall ) as their breakfast is sooooo yummy and I love it. Somehow I don't really have much money left in my wallet but put aside, I can used final emergency money Rm10 which I slit behind my phone case and just eat.

Oh for those who wondering where is my husband, he went back home and sleep so I drove alone. Haha.. nevermind. Plus he looked so tired.

Back to the breakfast story. Since all tables are occupy, I encourage myself to ask one couple to join them at their table as they have two empty spot left. They invited me to sit with them and we start chit chatting while eating.

Fast forward, so the husband is a general manager for a vendor company that handle MAS Cargo airlines and I told him that I am also have safety officer background (way of promoting myself to the stranger 😂)...and to my next surprise is he impress with my what I have and he interested in offering a job to me ( at least to try insyaAllah ) after I give birth and finish my confinement if I'm still interested in finding job.

I was so overwhelmed for having this chances because its quite tough to find a job and I tried so haed yet none seems to come my way. He said he have two empty spot and he can save one for me because its a backup staff spot. No matter what, I already feel so much grateful I don't know how to express it.

His wife also encourage me to try and they both really kind to me. 😢😢

Lastly, they even pay for my food and bid goodbye after gave me business card just in case for contact purpose. I was so touched.

Allah helped me.
What did I do to deserve this 😢
Its not yet a job but an opportunity for job is already consider as huge enough for me.
Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.

Thank you Allah.

I don't know what kind of plan He write for me as I still have the part in me wanted to just do 'job at home' so I can watch over my babies but nevertheless, only Allah knows whats best for me.

I will ask Allah ♥

So guys, do pray for me in this matter as well as birthing part. Counting days and clock keep on ticking. Hope I can deliver my twins safely.

Alhamdulillah for everything ya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment