Tuesday 12 December 2017

Singgang ikan the comfort food

Hey hey hey~

How is your day today. Haven't really write anything here for quite some times huh.
I missed writing in mokomira's blog. I kinda spend a bit more time in my malay language blog which is Mir Mira.... sorry for that.

So my topic this time is...

COMFORT FOOD.

Okay everyone has their own comfort food. What is comfort food? It depends on how you define it. My comfort food is the one that can triggered my sense of food and make me forget about diet. LOL.... Although food always make me forget about diet in general .. XD



SINGGANG IKAN



Singgang ikan is my types of comfort food. Like just cook plain white rice and eat it with singgang and some budu with lime. Just that, wallahhhhI forgot the diet thingee already. Dangerous comfort food I guess.

I remember back then when I was in Doha. In my friend house, she cooked singgang and I was like not having quite a desire to eat anything since my upcoming wedding are getting closer ( that time ) and yet she cooked it.

Not just singgang but with superlicious yummy budu with lime. Simple budu chopped onion and pressed some lime juice and wallahi delicious food ever! Just that and I eat over and over again ...sigh.

What a diet again.


Singgang ikan is famous dish from Pantai Timur area but I believe not only pantai timur people in Malaysia loves it. Am I right?

You can really make singgang from ikan tongkol, ikan kembung or even squid. Its yummy....and healthy even confinement period mother will choose singgang as their 'pantang food'.

So how about you? What is your comfort food?

No comments:

Post a Comment