Thursday 12 September 2019

[ MOVIE ] The Secret Scripture

Bawling my eyes out. Period.

Have you watch a movie which make you feel sad like seriously sad that you absentmindedly starting to bawling , sobbing and cry. Yes tears rolled down nonstop and I was even sobbing loudly.



THE SECRET SCRIPTURE.




Watch the trailef yourself...if you are in the aame boat me you'll definitely like it. If this is not the genre cup of your tea then you might not liking it.


The synopsis for this movie ;

Residing in a psychiatric hospital, a woman receives visits from a young psychologist whose interest in her diary triggers flashbacks of her youth, which was filled with romance, obsession and turmoil.



I am accidentally watch it while nursing my twins and somehow my eyes glued to the tv and as the movie went deeper, I didn't move an inch...

The storyline is sooooooooo sad. Perhaps I am enjoying the lovey dovey feels from Rose and Micheal. From the start til married til separated. I found my heart attched to the feels they portray.

Micheal and Rose love each other so muh but destiny separate them. Thank god they manage to get married but the happiness episode stop there when Micheal and Rose are separated. And later, Rose was taken to psychiatry hospital for treatment as they claim she was crazy and never get marry to anyone.

She already pregnant so it was impossible but there is one bad charactor ''pastor Gaunt' he kinda make people think it was his baby. Damn you.

And Rose managed to escape just before deliver but she somehow gave birth at sea shore... She took a stone and from people eyes far from her,it seems like she killed her baby boy but its not. She actually cut the umbilical cord on her own. :( The baby stop crying.

She passed out and when she woke up, again, return to the mental hospital, they said her baby was dead . They lied.

She was then isolated and began to write inside a book the story of her own....and that was what brings the young psyhiatrist 40years later to develop interest in her past.

To much plot twist ..that doctor was her baby and it was then revealed Micheal was killed when he seek for her and his last word was to tell Rose on how he often think of her which of course, no one told her.


Sad.

She was waiting for a husband that is no longer alive. :(


I bawled and hug my husband...my gosh. Even til now I feel sad. Maybe it was me...just me.


😭😭😭😭😭



No comments:

Post a Comment