Monday 28 November 2022

Little bestfriend

 Having said that I may lost some of my best buddy while growing up and growing old, who knew that Allah replace it with one tiny little girl.


My little bestfriend.


Little? Because she is my daughter. I have an insecurity and fear of having one ( a daughter ) because I have a very bad stigma on daughter especially me, myself and I. I never really thought I could love one. And yet, Allah prove me wrong. My little pumpkin is Hana Mishka and she is my everything. Will forever be my everything. 




I have a twin son and yes they were my everything as well but having said that daughter mother relationship is somewhat unique. Or maybe my trauma kills that. 


This little girl of mine, she really is cute and cheeky. So active and boils my blood ( haha ). She is mischievous as well and always tesde her brother. While I am writing this, she still at the age of 15 month. Not even two years old but Allah knows how mind boggle I am.




This lady sleeps early and wake up earliest. Early bird catch the most worms they said. 


And yes her abi is her first boyfriend like every daughter. Ever since Hana was born, its always her before me to my husband. Hmmmmmmmm. And Hana is a jealousy little girl she doesn't like it when my husband and I were sitting next to each other. How cute (....not )...oh well still cute. 

To my daughter Hana Mishka.
Please grow up wonderfully, beautifully and be the bright and clever girl. A muslimah who is obedient to Allah. A good muslimah who knows how to take care of her modesty and herself. 

I may not be able to protect you entire time but I leave it to Allah.

I love you....forever. Here and after. Saranghae baby girl. 






No comments:

Post a Comment