Sunday 9 December 2018

My V1 family, my ambition

Salam ♥

As the day goes by, one by one my friend slowly entering the actual right track on becoming pilot.

I have a group ( we call it V1 clan/gang ) and we have like 7 members in that group including me but I was the only roses among torn. hahhaa.. awww 😘

Actually its more like I'm the mother of 6 naughty son. 😂



  • We used to be ( all of us ) lost in a space of chasing our dream but alhamdulillah after many years ( indeed many years I tell you ) , when the journey and unexplainable tiredness has taking its toll, slowly one by one are stepping into flying school. Glorious, alhamdulillah for them.




Yep, currently 3 over 7 are running towards it while the rest are cheering using pompom to them and still strugling for our place as well. Of course we will find our way too.. current cost is too expensive I doubt my kidney would cover all expenses 😂

As for me, I kinda have to laid back and slow down a bit as I'm in my final trimester of pregnancy but fear not, the fire in me still the same. Thanks to the boys. Each time one of us felt down, we encourage and get stronger again. It will be an absolute lie to say all of us are in positive and fiery ambition all the time. Sometimes, negative cold of winter almost put the fire in us down. Yep, thats human.


sexy vehicles


How did we know each other?... To be honest we came from different background, place and our age is different except me with Hafiz darat and Remy.  Faris is the youngest brother. Anuar and Hafiz laut is a bit younger than me. Dont ask my age 😂 you know woman hates two question ( age and weight.. lol )

credits : google for indiGo cadet pics




We came from background of airport authorities, ex airlines, fresh graduate and of course oil and gas. We've known each other by mutual etc. Like some for taking cadetship exam last 2012 for Airasia and some from Flylah forum ( I am Mir Mira, hello 🙌🙌🙌 ) ...so to make it short, we all end up being friends a.k.a families by Allah plan. Some already married and some still singles. And why am I mentioning that 😅

alolo


Our goals are the same. To become a pilot. It was an ultimate goal and what set us bond to each other. We might not come from rich family or stable background hence our struggle is different. I know everyone have their own struggles.

The sky has no limits.



All the talk only based on aircraft and sky 😂😂😂


Alhamdulillah finally three of us almost make it through and true.  Faris and Aziz with Malaysia Airlines cadet, Anuar with private course at Sabah... it wasn't easy for them and its taking so much energy in them too... There is a time when I see them almost giving up but naaaah, how can they give up. The rest four of us wont allow that while we're also still fighting for the spot, the three of them never stop cheering. we have each other back and I know its Allah gift to have such companion.


congrats young one 👏


 A few month ago, when I received an email from unknown young man talking about his struggles to become a pilot until he ask if he should stop or not, I'd say, ask yourself if you want it badly enough.

We never know what Allah plan for us. Some have it easy some have it hard. Some earn it fast and some earn it a bit late but as long as the clock still ticking. Do not give up!

While doing whatever stuff you're doing now, keep in mind and heart that you are still running toward your dream. Even its late and seems so unsure, but your effort is clear and real .Keep it up!!!


YES I AM. 



Oh before I end this, for those who wonder what is V1,




Wish me luck.
Pray for me and the rest V1 and all aspiring pilot. ♥ We need loves 🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment