Friday 22 September 2017

Grammar prisoner to grammar police

Hallo everyone and assalamualaikum to muslim friend.

I am truly grateful to have my blog viewed and read by you. Although my readers are just tiny numbers of people but I am truly blessed and happy. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Smile~


To those who read my blog and a native english speaker, I would like to apologize for my awakward english. I know to some people, bad grammar can cause headache. Its understandable. I will definitely learn more and more and more. It's nothing to worry about. Plus, self improvement is a key to success. Hence, that's what I'm doing. To improve myself endlessly!

I remember back then when I'm still active doing some fanfiction writing to post at the forum, someone personal message me. That time, I was 23 years old and she was 13 years old. She told me her eyes sore due to my super bad grammar and weakness in sentence structure. However she said she loves my storyline and plot. I was like.... quite shock upon received her confession like that and it took me several days to finally accept that and replied back to her. She's a good girl and at least she doesn't fired me with harsh word although it still broke my heart but hey she was speaking the truth. Because of what she did, I did improve my writing afterward.

I forgot her name, plus her forum username was nothing close to her real name. And I even forgot her username. Sorry for my old people memory ability. lol. The girl, she offered to beta-ed my story before I published it online. She will marked my chapter by underline with red font and even repaired all the missing part or awkward sentence. She would emphasize my mistake and explained to me which part shouldn't be use or which sentence should be change. Wow, sounds like an english teacher right? Because of her, I improved. At least I started to be extra alert on certain things.

If she ever read this, I seriously want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.


It's been 6 years since the last time I actually wrote a stories/fanfiction hence my skills and idea are quite rotten to be honest. But since I am no longer working, I've decided to fully do writing stuff to survive and earn a living. Wish me luck. So much room for improvement, so many skills need to be sharpen.





Just a random kitty picture. LOL.... because I love to paste a picture to my writing entry. Ohh... my ambition still going strong. To become a pilot! Yes I'm a pilot to be hence its my first aim.
Writing is also my passion.... and there's no time to waste. Enjoy the journey and let's fasten the seatbelt.




~mokomira~


No comments:

Post a Comment