Sunday 17 September 2017

Bride To Be : Prior to wedding

Good morning.

Salam alayk to those who can answer me.
So its monday morning and monday always related to blues. Monday blues.

Since I will get marry soon enough I am in the midst of preparation from here and there.... Phewww.

So much to do.
So many things to say.
Lots of process.
Money..... 🍃🍃🍃🍃




I keep on reading things related to marriage and most of it lead me to read a book called
'Man from Mars, Woman from Venus'.. ahahaha imagine me reading those book which I really care before.

Good knowledge. I'm still in the middle of reading it. Will definitely do some review and thought over the book.

I also want to buy a book called 'Why man marry bitches' lmao....
Donate me some money please 😂😂...okay okay just wish me luck so I can earn money from here and there and able to buy those books.


Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment