Thursday 21 September 2017

Effort means a lot

Good evening guys...



The cake picture was the one made by sister for me on my birthday. A very simple homemade cake yet so amateur but to me this beyond priceless. Thank you Nina.

It was two years ago but whenever I see it, i feel so touched. He forehead drenched witg sweat struggling to do this, piping the butter cream, created a small plane using another thin layer of cake. Color it pink because its closer to red, the color of my company where I worked back them. The blue indicated the color of sky. Emphasized my desire to become a pilot.

It was a cake made for me. I still goes awww awww until today.

Thank you Nina., for being a good little sister and never stop believe in my dream, ambition and such.

Saranghae.



-mokomira-

No comments:

Post a Comment