Monday 18 September 2017

Human and their judgement

People criticise


People .
They also human....human with feelings. Human with brain...human with heart and soul. Why do we judge?

I remember when I was a kid, I care a lot lesser to whatever people said and think of me. I didn't give muh thought nor even giving up upon words which belittle me.

So I have no idea what is happening to me when I grow up. I care so much of people opinion it sometimes lead me to do fulfilling people expectation instead of live my own life.

What has happening to me?

Since when people opinion define me?

No we should never let that happen to our life. Don't let other people control your life becayse for god sake its your own life so God has giving you a remote control for it. Why would you pass the controller toward someone else. 

Right?





-mokomira-

No comments:

Post a Comment