Monday 11 September 2017

Morning coffee


How do you like your coffee to be serve?



I don't know about you guys but I love coffee...coffee is love.
Love is coffee.

Be it latte, cappucino, caramel macchiatto, flat white ...or whatever the name is. My ultimate fav will be LATTE....with all those foam art at the surface, yummylicious creamy coffee mixed up with milk.

Herghhhggg. Die in pleasure.

Ahaha okay I was a bit exaggerrating. I do love coffee and enjoy coffee. What makes me love Korea is they got plenty and tons of coffee house, coffee product.

I know europe and USA have more...but I never reach there yet except short visit to my friend house in Germany.  Somedat I wanted to fly to europe country and enjoy the freshness of the coffee....

What a nice combo.






-mokomira-

No comments:

Post a Comment